Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £60000 per annum + Remote working, Flexible hours
17 days ago
(Remote working, flexible hours, overtime, 24 days annual leave plus BH, Magento 2 Certification, regular training)
You will liaise with the wider business and clients to fully understand brief objectives and translate them into deliverable requirements.
This is a great opportunity for a Front-End focused Developer with Magento 2 experience looking to improve their skills and gain a Magento 2 Certification while at work!
- 1+ years' experience with Magento 2 is essential
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap or Foundation (front-end).
- Tools and frameworks for example NPM, Composer, Grunt, Gulp or Compass.
- Able to write standards-compliant code and contribute to code written by others.
- Experience with version control and deployment.
- Debugging code as part of the development process.
- Up to £60,000 plus overtime
- Choice of office or remote working.
- Flexible start and finish times.
- Magento 2 Certification pathways.
- 24 holiday days plus 8 Bank Holiday days
- Training and Development plans
This agency has placed highly on Prolific North's top Integrated Agency list for 2021 - based on the results they have achieved it's no surprise! They actively encourage all employees to contribute and share ideas to help deliver creative solutions to a variety of renowned clients across the nation. They ensure all staff are generously rewarded for their efforts and have training and development plans in place - they provide all the tools necessary for every employee to become Magento 2 Certified!
Don't miss out and apply today!
(Remote working, flexible hours, overtime, 24 days annual leave plus BH, Magento 22 Certification training)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.