about 1 month ago
This company is a health tech startup in Ausin, TX enabling healthcare companies to automate daily processes and operate remotely. The team is highly collaborative and looking for individuals who enjoy innovating and being able to see the direct benefits their technology creates.
You will work alongside the team to conduct testing, analyze results, and locate root causes for performance issues to help come up with solutions. You will developperformance test plans and cases, generate summary reports, and help to find new tools to improve testing effeciency.
- 3+ years experience as a manual tester
- Experience with testing technologies (testdouble.js, mocha, chai, jasmine, karma)
- Experience with design, development, and deployment of test automation suites
- Effectively collaborate with a team
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Quality Software methodologies
- Understanding of REST web services
This company not only offers a competitive base salary, full-suite health/dental/vision insurance, flexible hours and time off, stock options and more! Apply now or contact Leighann.Neal@oscar-tech.com for more information.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.