Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£30001 - £40000 per annum + additional benefits
14 days ago
Manual Software Tester
Fully Remote (Office Based in Newcastle)
Up to £40k
Have you ever dreamt working with some of the biggest sports brands on the world? Well, this opportunity may just fulfil those dreams. A manual testing role has just opened up at one of the UKs digital marketing firms. They work with world renowned clients, from all industries. From travel to sports and retail, this role will give you the opportunity to put your hand to a wide range of projects and industries.
This award-winning company are looking for an experienced automation and manual tester to join their growing team of experts. With offices based in Newcastle, Leeds, London and even in the US, the Digital experts are looking to grow their already successful team. With clients of all varieties from Premier League football clubs to international airports, you'll have the opportunity to work on a multitude of different projects, ensuring that no 2 days will ever be the same.
The company put focus on unifying their complex engineering to maximise their customer experience with the aim of enabling their clients' businesses to transform and innovate to the best of their ability. Founded in 2009 with a small team of software engineers, the business has been built from humble beginnings and their ethos today still maintains the humbleness that has made them the excellent employer that they are.
- Experience working with Agile practices
- Experience using management software such as, TFS, JIRA and Azure DevOps
- Understanding of writing test scripts in BDD
- Creating and managing your own test plans and strategies
- Proficient using API test tools such as Postman
- Experience of a variety of testing types, such as, functional, integration and regression
- Proficiency querying SQL databases
Even Better If's:
- Previous exposure to or an interest in automation testing
- Exposure to maintaining automation test scripts
- Exposure or experience with coding and software writing
What's in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays (increasing to 30 days with long service)
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- State-of-the-art onsite facilities
- Flexitime (Core hours - 10am-3pm)
Opportunities to work with clients of this nature do not come around often. Take the chance and apply now. Or alternatively send your CV and contact details to my email address - Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.