Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£30000 - £42000 per annum + additional benefits
2 months ago
Test Analyst - York - £30,000 - £42,000
This team are looking for for a talented software test analyst to thrive and progress within an innovative, rapidly expanding company, who's expertise lay in the healthcare field! If you're looking for a flexible role with options for both remote and hybrid working, whilst knowing that you're giving back to the community in positive way, then this may well be the role for you!
Within the role you will be collaborating closely with developers and product owners in an agile team. You'll be playing a vital role, seeing projects through form start to finish, whilst taking responsibility for the quality of the features and software you work on.
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Understanding of JIRA & Azure DevOps
- Ability to create & manage your own test plans
- History of using API tools like Postman
- Capable of querying SQL databases
Even better ifs
- Exposure/interest in automated testing
- Interest in performance testing & other non-functional testing activities
- Exposure with coding & writing software
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays (increasing to 30 days with long term service)
- Pension Scheme
- Life cover
- State of the art office space
- Remote/Hybrid working pattern
- On-site parking
- Plus loads more!!
Based in York, they are THE leading provider of business management software for their sector in the UK. Their goal is to fulfil all their customer's technology needs and deliver great software that enables businesses within the sector to run profitably whilst providing excellent clinical care.
They value and encourage continual personal development within all teams and love learning new tech and are always on the lookout for better ways of doing things. They also provide training opportunities to help you improve your skills.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.