Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £24000 per annum
2 months ago
Are you passionate about marketing?
Do you want to be part of one of the best companies to work for in the UK?
Are you self-motivated, organised, and creative?
If the answer is 'yes' to these three questions, you should apply for this opportunity.
Oscar, THE best small recruitment agency to work for in the UK, are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our growing marketing team, based within our Manchester City Centre HQ.
Oscar are a specialist STEM recruitment agency that source fantastic new employees and contractors for amazing companies across the UK, Europe, and the US. Our consultants recruit for the technology, digital, energy, life sciences, and construction sectors. We have also won copious awards for our commitment to employee well-being, disability awareness, and commercial acumen.
If you were to get this job, you would be joining a company that is just beginning its strategic marketing journey. This means would you be part of building the marketing function from the ground-up and your creativity and energy will be thoroughly encouraged.
You would also receive a salary of between £20,000-£24,000 depending on experience. In addition, you would have a bonus scheme that would be paid quarterly based on hitting certain KPIs.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Idea-generation for interesting marketing content.
- Writing engaging SEO-focused website page content and blog articles.
- Writing, editing, and designing internal newsletters.
- Ghost writing thought-leadership articles for key company stakeholders.
- Maintaining and updating the corporate brochures.
- Producing creative posts for social media platforms.
- Producing GIFs, videos, and audio brand assets to promote our services.
- Liaising with graphic designers and other suppliers in developing collateral.
- Securing and publicising customer case studies.
- Managing and updating visual brand assets including pitch decks, presentations, biographies photographs, and other imagery.
- Planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns - landing page creation, email marketing, social media campaigns, and SEO.
- Updating, maintaining, and optimising Oscar's websites and online platforms.
- Delivering corporate events, including hosting, technical support, venue hire, management of speakers, and catering.
The skills IDEALLY required for this role include:
- You can write with tight copy with flair.
- You have experience using the Adobe Creative suite (you don't have to be an expert designer).
- You enjoy engaging clients and candidates through multiple social platforms.
- You can drive.
- You can present your ideas clearly to a range of stakeholders.
- You have video and audio production skills.
The type of person IDEALLY required for this role:
- You have 1-2 years' digital marketing experience focused on B2B lead generation.
- You have recruitment industry experience.
- You are organised.
- You are proactive.
- You find solutions to problems.
- You are creative.
- You are driven.
- You are keen to learn.
- You work well both in a team and on your own.
You are good at working with a range of different personalities
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.