Up to £45000 per annum
26 days ago
Media Account Manager - Hybrid / London - £45,000 - Vibrant offices - Rooftop Bar - Members Discounts - Social Events - Exclusive discounts on Food and Drink - Christmas Shut down - Employee Ownership Trust Scheme
As a Media Account Manager you will have responsibility for developing an understanding of our clients business and ensuring advertising projects are delivered on time and on budget. You will plan, buy, manage, analyse & report back on all campaigns and be the main day to day contact for them on all matters. Delivering truly integrated work, you must be comfortable working across all media channels. We run standard media campaigns, ROI led campaigns, content oriented partnerships, social campaigns, sponsorship projects & strategy projects so an interest in all these areas is essential.
A core responsibility of the role will be developing relationships with other senior internal colleagues, to ensure client work is delivered effectively. Our clients trust us to help position their brands, but also to lead analysis & measurement of campaign success - an interest the analytical side of media & advertising is therefore essential.
Acting as a trusted specialist advisor to clients and colleagues alike, each member of the team is encouraged to have a clear understanding of all media including both traditional and digital. The Account Manager for this portfolio should have a sound understanding of the advertising market and demonstrate relationships with media owners across different sectors. The role promises a fast paced but extremely rewarding position and as a key member of our small entrepreneurial team, the successful candidate must be able to lead with gravitas.
Skills and Requirements
- Demonstrate keen insight into the media landscape and also be able to add value with a process driven analytical approach to briefs and media plans
- Develop holistic communications and media strategies, plan and deliver first class campaigns for our clients, monitoring and reporting across all elements of the campaigns
- Negotiating both traditional and non-traditional media partnerships, obtaining maximum value in all negotiations
- Knowledge and experience of planning and buying across all media channels ideally - but not essential
- An interest in the creative side of media planning - understanding how content or bespoke creative concepts can help lift or lead an advertising campaign
- Strong client servicing experience, excellent presentation skills and confidence in front of an audience
- Facilitating the development of the account team, teaching, guiding and nurturing a team, to further their knowledge and experience, developing the junior team members into strong and confident account managers
- Support in new business opportunities / pitches as required
They are a hybrid agency that believe in shaping strategies from a 360 perspective. They utilize the strength of both online and offline channels to create campaigns that ensure clients are achieving the results they want. They focus on becoming experts in their field to create an integration for clients through collaboration with likeminded partners, they feel partnerships offer more expertise, more creative ideas and a wider depth of experience and insight
- Flexible & Hybrid working - 3 days in the office 2 days remote
- Vibrant offices with break out areas, including an outdoor terrace
- Rooftop bar
- Members discount at the on-site café and rooftop bar
- Regular Social events
- Exclusive Food and Drink discounts
- Salary of up to £45,000
- 28 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Christmas period shut down
- Membership of the Employee Ownership Trust Scheme after a years' service
If you're an experienced Media Account Manager and looking to progress with an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive environment then look no further - this is the role for you!
Interviews for this role will be commencing shortly. To register your interest in time, please send your CV using the 'Apply' button now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.