Amsterdam, North Holland
Imogen De Souza
6 months ago
Medior .Net Developer .Net .NetCore, C# ASP.NET MVC
Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
Industry: In-house software development / Construction
Are you fluent in C#? This is the perfect opportunity to become the newest member of a thriving and lucrative organisation that specializes in software solutions for the construction industry.
My client is looking for a medior full-stack .NET developer who is motivated to work with the latest technologies. The ideal candidate will have excellent development skills with around 2-3 years' professional experience behind them. You enjoy taking a creative approach to solving technical problems and enjoy actively contributing ideas to the team…
As the newest member of their development team, you will contribute to the improvement of existing applications and developing new features for the platform. You will work on one of their own software products that focuses on 3D models. It provides an accurate insight into the model data and ensures that models can be checked faster. You will join a close-knit scrum team of six professionals, following agile methodologies and working with the latest tech. The applications are written in Microsoft .NET and they also work with the latest Cloud solutions in Microsoft Azure.
- You have completed a higher professional education in IT
- Full-stack: experience with both front and back-end development
- Back-end: C #, .NET, ASP.NET (MVC), Web API, SQL Server
- Good communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure/ Azure DevOps and CI / CD is also highly desirable
- An enthusiastic and close-knit team of colleagues
- An independent full-time position with career opportunities, tailored to your experience and development
- A modern and innovative work environment
- Collective pension scheme
- Competitive salary depending on age and work experience
- Profit sharing scheme
- 26 vacation days. In addition, a non-sick bonus is paid for a maximum of 2 days per year
- Training study budget available of € 2,000 per year.
- Various social activities including company trips and all expenses-paid training days
If you would like to learn more, please contact me on + 31 205 320 0000/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.