£40000 - £50000 per annum
19 days ago
Mid-Level .NET Software Developer - EdTech Business - Tech-For-Good - 23 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays - Up to £50k - Hybrid - Bristol
These guys are at the forefront of EdTech businesses, being one of the largest providers of education management software in the UK. Their products range from cashless payments and parent engagement to catering management and helping children understand the importance of good financial health.
They have one simple goal which is to make sure education inspires, engages and empowers the individual using one of their SaaS platforms.
You will enter a supportive and creative environment where mentors and peers will be happy and ready to help.
You will play a key part of the team being involved with the development of new and existing projects. They are looking for someone who can assist the Lead Developer and Development manager to create and maintain high quality applications - you can have a direct influence with no micromanagement as they guys have a flat hierarchical structure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with the support team to help them by writing queries to get data for support tickets
- Analyse data to resolve customer queries
- Oversee booking integrations and supplier integrations
- Assist with code reviews to minimise delays to resolve errors
- Identify opportunities for service and business improvement
- Assist other team members with ongoing analysis of processes to improve service
- Assist with the design of applications and changes
- C#, ASP.NET, Angular, MS SQL, Web API's
They are looking for someone who can come into their Bristol City Centre office twice a week, and only require 2+ years experience.
- Private Medical Insurance, Dental, Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover, Pension, Buy and Sell Holiday…… Up to £50k DOE
Mid-Level .NET Software Developer - EdTech Business - Tech-For-Good- 23 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays - Up to £50k - Hybrid - Bristol
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.