City of London, London
£60000 - £100000 per annum + additional benefits
7 days ago
Mobile Developer - Kotlin, Swift, React native -London - up to £100,000
A small team of creative thinkers who are building award-winning mobile apps and websites for ambitious and caring brands - Not just any brands though. worldwide established brands who are household names! They work on the entire digital product journey, from branding to wireframes, through to design prototypes, high-fidelity designs, front & backend development, mobile app development and ongoing product optimisation & strategy.
About the role
The team are looking for a talented mobile developer to join their team and help guide the vision of their dynamic studio for a variety of internal and external mobile applications.
As an ideal candidate you'll have strong all-round mobile app expertise, you'll thrive in a small team working together to solve difficult problems, building great features in a cross-functional team. As a Mobile App engineer they are looking for someone with the following:
- Show strong expertise in Android / Kotlin, Swift, React Native.
- Know your way around different architectural patterns used in iOS and Android.
- Build iOS & Android applications from scratch.
- Have experience with API design and development, familiarity with AWS is a plus.
- Practical experience with TDD / BDD.
- Experience with databases (SQL, NoSQL, GraphQL, DynamoDB)
- Experience with Git, including understanding of branching and merging workflow
What we expect from you
- Good all round mobile expertise
- Working knowledge of Figma and Zeplin for exporting design assets.
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills, especially important when most of our comms will happen over Slack.
- Perfectly organised and timely.
- A problem-solving attitude.
- Work with business co-founders to define project scopes and be involved in key project pitches on occasion.
- Champion accountability for goals and deadlines across the team, proactively communicating project status through reports, meetings, and ad hoc communications.
Nice to haves
- Experience with deploying, hosting, securing, monitoring and scaling in the cloud (Google Cloud Platform or AWS) and experience with configuration management tools (Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- A good eye for design and a perfectionist attitude as you'll be working closely with our designers.
- Experience working with AWS
What they can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Company perks and bonus scheme participation
- Ability to mold the studio as an early employee.
- Extremely friendly and relaxed working environment.
- Completely flexible working hours.
- Company sponsored outings and events.
- Company paid conferences and professional development opportunities.
- A MacBook Pro, Magic Keyboard and Mouse setup.
- Encouraging environment to push yourself personally and professionally.
Mobile Developer - Kotlin, Swift, React native - London - up to £100,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.