Stockport, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £45000 per annum + additional benefits
about 1 month ago
Mobile Developer - Stockport - up to £45,000 + Remote options and flexibility
About the team!
Warning! This opportunity comes with amazing perks, clear progression, and the opportunity to work for a leading team in their area… Are you ready? This amazing and collaborative team are forward thinking, and they need someone to come in and hit the ground running, someone with a great set of core skills and the drive to keep progressing in their career and become a key decision-making member of the team. If you are looking for a company where you can develop fast - this is it.
This technologies division based in Manchester, are looking for a mobile software developer to join the team producing applications used by 100s of companies nationwide - They have gone from strength to strength this year with no sign of stopping in 2022…
What you will be doing!
As part of the development team, you will write specific, bespoke applications which form an integral part of mobile computing solutions as well as supporting the existing software team.
This position requires a business and commercial awareness as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills as you will be customer facing. You must be used to seeing a project through to its conclusion with minimal supervision and must be a self-starter with a positive "can-do" attitude within this demanding environment.
The main products are Windows .Net applications written in C# for the Windows CE Platform and C# Xamarin application for Android. The software also interacts with external devices e.g. Electronic meters, CAN etc
- C#, with at least 18 months' experience in industry.
- C# Xamarin Studio experience for Android devices
- Microsoft Windows CE C# experience, using Compact Framework
- Knowledge of the full development cycle from specification, design, coding, prototyping, testing, documentation and installation.
- Preferable to have some customer-facing skills; they may have to deal directly with clients occasionally for meetings, conference calls or emails.
- Passport and driving licence
- Additional overtime may be required for projects with pressing deadlines.
- · Own transport is preferred
- Progression plan
- Clear career path and progression in place from day one
- Pension scheme
- Generous holidays
- Flexible working
- Money towards your development (Courses etc )
Xamarin Developer - Stockport- up to £45,000 + Remote options and flexibility
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.