£80000 - £90000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A global digital transformation organisation is currently seeking a Mobile Developer to join their engineering & digital team. Is this an urgent requirement with interviews available next week for a star commencing the 4th January. The Mobile Developer will be coming in on an initial 12-month fixed term contract, with the chance to be made permanent after extremely likely.
The incoming Mobile Developer will be working within the companies engineering function, to work on a business-critical greenfield project. The Mobile Developer will be coming in to help build a world-class IOS mobile App, for their new subscription service that they are looking to release in March. This fantastic offers a Mobile Developer the chance to join a project at the early stages and see if through all the way to its implementation.
Key responsibilities for the Mobile Developer:
- Help establish the IOS apps inhouse capabilities
- Be at the forefront of delivering a high-quality mobile app
- Integrate API's and web views into the app
- Writing technical documentation
Key skills for the Mobile Developer:
- IOS development best practises
- Experience working on the full mobile development lifecycle
- API integration with third party SDK
- Knowledge of app store processes and policies
As mentioned, this is a 12-month fixed term role paying up to £90,000 depending on experience, with initial interviews lined up from Monday 21st, as they would like someone ideally in for the 4th January.
If you could be interest, please apply straight away!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.