Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £85000 per annum + additional benefits
21 days ago
Mobile Architect / Solutions architect
This opportunity sits within a team with not only an amazing company culture but also a team who are storming the industry and show no sign of slowing down. This role will be largely working with the non-technical members of the team but vital this person has a strong technical background. Proving them with technical advice and sales support while working with our technical leads to ensure solutions are within our technical stack, the role will be client facing so, anybody with client facing experience is valued.
Although competence in our tech stack is not required, we're looking for someone that is capable and is able to appreciate most language and frameworks as well as design patterns etc.
- iOS (Swift) / Android (Kotlin)/ Flutter
- PHP + Laravel
Expectations of the role:
- Working with Sales + Product owners to turn requirements and ideas into a technical solution compatible with our technical team
- Capture and document all information and decisions made to ensure thorough handover can take place
- Able to apply relevant technologies and design patterns to solving real-world business problems
- Software engineering background as a developer
- Experience with designing and working with
- Mobile Apps
- RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience with designing and working with mobile Applications
- Flexible working - we understand the importance of work/life balance and focus on outputs.
- Health Cash Plan, including cover for children (Optical, Dental & other health services)
- Up to 33 days holiday - this includes bank holidays and a christmas 'shutdown' period.
- We offer additional holiday days for long term service at 3 & 5 years.
- Additional 2 wellbeing days per year.
- Additional 1 paid volunteering day per year.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity provision - to provide that extra support for new parents.
- Bonus scheme x2 opportunities .
- Perkbox subscription including access to the wellbeing hub and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Salary exchange opportunities.
- Employee referral schemes - up to £1,000.
- Career development - your personal development is extremely important to us so we offer opportunities to build new skills and capabilities, a chance to share knowledge with lunch and learn sessions and offer support for other external events.
- Social fun - with our dedicated social forum 'Engage,' we have a continuous plan of activities every month (virtual and in person) as an opportunity to connect with your colleagues outside of work.
- Have your say - we are built on employee feedback. We champion collaborative working meaning you have endless opportunities to have your input, we deliver regular 121's, check in's and pulse surveys.
- Mental health - we have trained Mental Health First Aiders in the businesses as a further arm of support when you need it.
This is a short overview of what the team is looking for but what they really want Is to find out more and tell you more about them over an interview! So if you are interested in this opportunity then simply send your CV over to myself, Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org . They value people's time and understand interviewing can be a long process so they make sure to shortener this process as much as they can, so their process is simply two stages (remotely)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.