East Midlands, England
Up to £70000 per annum + Hybrid Working
14 days ago
Have you previously worked on software or mobile apps?
Are you passionate about working with the latest tech?
Do you enjoy mentoring/leading?
This leading software house are extremely excited to be on the hunt for a Development team leader to come and join them at their state of the art HQ in Nottingham!
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or given blood- it's likely that this global company have played a part in keeping you safe.
- This role will combine hands on development and helping to lead and manager an amazing team of developers.
- You'll help to identify training needs whilst designing new features across the mobile product range.
- You'll work closely with the development manager and other team leaders and engineers to build well architected, cloud-hosted solutions.
- You'll work across the full SFLC to ensure that products are delivered to a published road map within planned release cycles.
- Native IOS Mobile Development experience
- Experience managing a team of developers in software or mobile development
- Advanced database knowledge
- Knowledge in architecture and design patterns
- Relaxed working environment
- 34 days holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free on site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Work with one of the fastest growing software companies in the world!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.