Bury, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Business Analyst - Agile, Software Development - Bury -Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience plus benefits including company bonus, 30% discount, healthcare, 4% pension, 25 day holiday plus bank holidays.
Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking for an opportunity that will offer you the chance to embrace the latest digital technology and have an impact from day 1?
As the Business Analyst (Agile, Software Development) you will be working alongside stakeholders, development teams and testers to further enhance their international platform. You will be responsible for ensuring projects and change requests are clearly defined and aligned to the overall multichannel strategy and using appropriate techniques to investigate business situations, consider different perspectives and capture high level requirements. You will be also be encouraged to identify new ways of working and supporting technologies that will assist the team to become more efficient and deliver a higher quality of business analysis to the business.
Multi Channel Business Analyst role requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role working closely with software development teams.
- Track record in both agile / waterfall environments
- Professional certification such as the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis would e highly beneficial.
- Certification in Agile such as Business Analyst/Product Owner/Scrum Master would be a bonus.
- Experience working with retail/multichannel teams such as merchandising, marketing, finance, loss control, UX, design, operations, analytics, customer care, customer acquisition and retention.
With a impressive growth story and ambitious plans for 2019 this a business that are truly at the forefront of their market. They are offering the opportunity to make a significant impact with the latest online technology and a clear progression path ahead of you. This is not an opportunity to be missed and interviews for this role will be commencing immediately.
Business Analyst - Agile, Software Development - Bury -Salary between £45,000 depending on experience plus benefits including company bonus, 30% discount, healthcare, 4% pension, 25 day holiday plus bank holidays.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.