New York, USA
29 days ago
One of our best clients is looking to bring on a Solutions Architect with multi-cloud experience to work in a mainly advisory capacity for mostly new client interactions and fresh infrastructure build. This role will work remotely and go on client site when needed. (Everything is happening virtually right now, but moving forward their may be client visits). This is a full time permanenent position with benefits.
To succeed in this role you will need extensive cloud experince working with AWS, GCP, Azure, and Oracle Cloud,a consultative approach paired with excellent communication skills, and a successful background in a consulting capacity. Certification are not required, but highly prefered!
- Pick up client relation ship from solutions phase through design, building in solutions and advising on best cloud technology to use
- Lead sessions with clients business and technical experts to deeply understand their needs, solicit and document requirements
- Consult and advise engineerng teams, architectecture teams and executives, help define the right choice of technology stackand build the roadmap
- Create SOW's and/or provide a structured and complete informational background to the engineering team
- Design and articulate major aspects of highly-scalable, reliable, and performing technical data solutions that leverage AWS, Azure, GCP cloud platform to automate business solutions
- Handle potential trade-offs occurring during the implementation phase, make decisions and suggest the right course of action, establish patterns
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.