1 day ago
The best time of year is right around the corner and no its not because of Halloween or Christmas. My client is needing NetSuite consultants to come aboard and help them with their new demand in projects.
- Manage ongoing NetSuite system administration and integration needs
- Primary technical support for overall NetSuite implementation, enhancements, and ongoing support
- Manage FMSMF website/portal
- Prioritize and manage assigned projects and daily tasks to best meet the organizations' needs
- Assess software and system integration requests and provide recommendations that are cost-effective, scalable, and in alignment with the organization's overall strategy
- Provide general support for software related "Help" requests and follow up with end users
- Actively manage Change Requests submitted through JIRA or other tracking tools- providing Requestors with proactive progress updates, accurate level of effort estimates for project work, effective systems support, and timely resolution of issues/completion of work
- Must have been an active team member on at least 2 full-cycle ERP implementations
- Functional knowledge within the following areas: Lead to Close, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Plan to Produce, Record to Report, Recruit to Retire (any other industry specific knowledge is a plus (e.g., TMS, WMS, PSA, EAM, etc.))
- Software Selection and Platform Strategy experience is a plus
- Organize and coordinate client and WMP functional teams (i.e., demonstrate core project management skills)
- Coordinate with WMP change management team
The company has been voted one of the best engineering firms to work for year after year.
How do they do that? They listen to what their employees want and deliver on their promises. They have a generous comp plan that includes unlimited PTO, gym reimbursement and the ability to have a flexible work schedule.
With COVID changing the world as we know it, the company has also adapted with the times, they offer remote work to all employees after your first 3 months. So if you want to work on the beach in Tulum you can. Just make sure before you get burnt you have your files sent.
Interviews are taking place imminently so apply today.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.