City of London, London
£700 - £701 per day
15 days ago
My client, a Pharma Business, are looking for a Network Architect on an initial 3 Month contract, this will extend to at least 6 months.
This position is INSIDE of IR35 and paying £700 P/D.
Below is a breakdown of the role.
Overview of Role
The Network architect will be responsible for executing the strategy set by the business with a strong focus on Security, routing, and networking technologies. You'll also be responsible for designing, building, testing, implementing, maintaining, and optimizing the infrastructure and operations in accordance with security policies and guidelines. The architecture typically spans routing, switching, networking in a multi-vendor environment.
- The Network Architect must have a minimum 10 years' experience in networking or more years of relevant IT work experience.
- Must have relevant certification is required (CCIE Certified / CCIE Level)
- Experience with general IT concepts beyond their primary discipline
- The Network Architect Must have advanced Firewall experience (Palo Alto preferred)
- Advanced Multi-vendor Routing and Switching Experience (Aruba AirOS/Air-CX/Cisco) is required
- Cisco and Aruba Wireless experience
- Network automation and scripting are a plus
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.