about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for a new contract opportunity within the financial services sector. The details of the contract are highlighted below:
Role: Network Engineer
Day rate: £750 Inside IR35
Work pattern: Hybrid 2 days a week ONSITE, 3 days WFH
Location: Cheshire OR Glasgow
Duration: 6 months
- To work as part of the Solutions Design and Delivery team to design and implement a Forescout Network Access Control (NAC) project.
- Work with key stakeholders and project managers to create low level designs which adhere to defined architectural standards.
- Forescout Engineer is responsible for ensuring that any designs are implemented in line with current architecture and documentation is fit for purpose.
- Work with global support teams to transition the Forescout NAC solution into operational support.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing a Forescout Network Access Control (NAC) solution in a regulated industry or large enterprise environment.
- In-Depth technical understanding of the below technologies:
- Forescout Certified (FSCP/FSCE) or equivalent experience
- Forescout CounterACT experience
- Experience in designing and implementing a 802.1x/NAC solution
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.