£580 - £581 per day
25 days ago
My client, a Financial Services Organisation, based in Yorkshire are looking for a FULLY REMOTE Network Engineer with strong Cisco & F5 experience for a 6 month contract.
The role is INSIDE of IR35 and paying £580 P/D.
Below are the skills required, if the role looks suitable and you can start in 2-4 weeks then please reply with an updated version of your CV. The client is looking to box this off by next Friday, before the background checks which can take up to 2 weeks.
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP
- Strong knowledge of dynamic routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF
- Strong knowledge of all major switching technologies including HSRP, STP, VLANs, trunking etc.
- Strong knowledge of other protocols such as GRE, GET, IP-SEC, Multicast and QoS.
- Cisco IOS and NX-OS operating systems
- Cisco ISR and ASR series routers
- Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switches
- F5 LTM
- Packet sniffing and analysis with tools such as Wireshark
Experience with any of the technologies below would be beneficial:
- Cisco ACI
- Virtual switching such as Nexus 1000V
- F5 GTM/DNS, APM and WAF
- Cisco SD-WAN
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.