£600 - £601 per day
about 1 month ago
My client, within Financial Services, are looking for Network Engineer with F5 experience for
an initial 12 month contract.
The role is REMOTE and paying £600 P/D.
This contract is INSIDE of IR35.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in designing and implementing complex network solutions in a regulated industry or large enterprise environment.
- Experience working concurrently on multiple projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Capable of bringing together knowledge from multiple sources and consolidating into an end-to-end solution.
- A proactive approach to workload completion and time management.
- The ability to effectively communicate and explain complex solutions to stakeholders.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in designing, implementing or supporting complex firewalled enterprise DMZ and segmented environments.
- In-Depth technical understanding of the below technologies
- o Fortinet FortiGate, incl FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer
- o Cisco Firepower/ASA
- o NAT
- o IPSEC VPNs
Desirable additional skills/experience (beneficial but not essential)
- Cisco routing and switching technologies in datacentre and campus environments (Cisco ACI, Nexus, Catalyst)
- Familiarity with F5 LTM/GTM
- Automation using Ansible
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.