about 2 months ago
L2 Network Security Engineer - Dallas, Texas - Cisco, Firepower, ASA, ISE, CCNA
Oscar Technology is exclusively working with a Cisco partner on successfully fulfilling the need for their Network Operations Center Security Analyst.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity in Dallas, Texas. Our client will assist with relocation and have remote working flexibility.
In addition to career growth, relocation assistance, and remote working, out client will also fund and support additional Cisco Certifications.
Required Qualifications: L2 Network Operations Center Security Analyst
- 5 years overall experience
- 2 - 3 years of experience with Cisco Firepower
- Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)
- Cisco ASA Firewall
- Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Provide incident escalation support
- SSL decryption and SSL air gap solutions
- Understanding of Managed Services SLAs
- Provide Technical oversight
- CCNP certification a plus
- Passionate about security
- Palo Alto, FTD, ISE, Data Encryption, Cloudlock, and other security products
- Experience working in a VAR or Consulting is a plus
You will be responsible for providing technical oversight, supporting Cisco Security technologies, and continually learn new technologies.
L2 Network Security Engineer - Dallas, Texas - Salary - Cisco, Firepower, ASA, ISE, CCNA, CCNP
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.