US$70 - US$90 per hour
8 months ago
Location: Woodland Hills, CA (onsite)
Duration: 10 Months
Our client is looking for a hands-on Solutions Architect in the O365 and Azure AD space with in-depth knowledge and working experience in Exchange Online, Skype, PowerBI and emerging technologies. You would need to have a combination of hands on Exchange skills and soft skills necessary to build positive relationships with the client and with Microsoft.
Required Skills/Experience are:
- Microsoft Exchange *2010/2013/2016) and Online versions
- Experience supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft O365
- In-depth experience with Exchange and Skype On-premise to O365 migrations
- Hands-on expertise of working with a complex Active Directory infrastructure environments and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems
- Experience in Hybrid exchange environments, Azure Info sec, engineer/ build O365 roll out
- Strong Experience with O365 Security and Compliance Litigation hold eDiscovery center including AIP and DLP deployments.
- Strong knowledge of Migrations from legacy on premise Exchange 2013 to Office365
- Experience with Microsoft Skype for Business on Premise and Online
- Strong Experience with Hygiene solutions- Ironport, EOP (ATP), ProofPoint etc
- In-depth Experience with SMTP Relaying mechanism and protocol
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces
- Ability to understand and Design a large enterprise-level solution upon technical, application and business requirements
- Consulting to support hybrid platform solutions and platform rationalization for customers.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience with VERITAS Enterprise Vault is a plus.
- Experience with OKTA a plus
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.