US$12 - US$15 per hour + + 100% employer paid benefits!
LC OAA ATX_1628519506
about 1 month ago
Office Administrative Assistant
Location: 823 Congress Ave, Austin, 78701
Rate: $12-$15 Per Hour + 100% Company Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision - $492/mo value)
Office hours: Mon - Thu 7:30am - 5:30pm and Fri 8:00am - 12:00pm (40 hours). Flexible hours and work from home opportunities after probationary period (3 days in office hybrid model)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance (100% covered by us)
- 20 days PTO + National Holidays + Free vacation between Christmas & New Year.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance (100% paid by us)
- Flexible hours work from home options, and 12pm Friday finishes every week!
- Company iPhone & Laptop
- Health & Wellness initiatives (may include Gym membership, free healthy snacks provided, massages, partnerships with mental health services)
Why Join Oscar?
Our achievements, awards, and positive reputation (4.5+/5 on Glassdoor) are what truly represent our aim to grow and develop to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading specialists within distinct brand across the Technology, Digital, Life Sciences, Energy (both Oil & Gas and Renewables), and Construction sectors across our key territories of UK, USA, and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth across our seven offices.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
The Office Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the day to day running of the office under the guidance of the Oscar Leadership team. The daily tasks will include assisting in dealing with suppliers, filing, printing, assisting in employee onboarding, and other projects.
- Mail management
- Assist in credit card expenditure and ensuring detailed records are maintained.
- Assist with travel bookings - car, hotel, air.
- Assist with ad hoc duties such as staff cell phone management, and kitchen supplies.
- Manage monthly staff birthdays and anniversaries.
- Assist with email management
- Ordering office supplies
- Preparing workspaces for new hires / onboarding
- Calendar management
What you will bring
- Proven track record of demonstrating, a strong work-ethic, attention to detail, & willingness to learn.
- Interest in learning a new IT platforms and systems.
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training.
- Excellent rapport and communication skills.
- The desire to be part of a collaborative, hard-working, and fun culture.
Our 2022 vision includes 3 new office launches and over 70 new members of the team and we have the appetite to invest even more. What that means for you is the opportunity to be one of the founding team members, have rapid career growth opportunities, and to be part of building something special.
Follow the links to Apply Now!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.