City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
100% remote (and we mean that!)
PPC/Paid Media Manager - up to £45,0000
They are an award-winning price comparison site for business utilities across telecoms, insurance and energy who have had their best 6 months on record!
About you - Paid Media Manager
You'll be ambitious and ready to shape a department working closely with the Head of Paid Media and CMO directly who is an active part of the team. You'll be responsible for building an optimising paid search campaigns across Google and Bing, overseeing multiple accounts and assisting the team day to day. Although they are based in Manchester they have remote staff working throughout the UK with the Head of Paid Media working remotely himself with this role being a fully remote hire within the team.
What you'll need
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in PPC- you could have worked as a PPC Manager; Paid Media Manager or a Marketing Manager
- Technical proficiency in relevant platforms and software (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics)
- Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Google Analytics certified
- Results driven and passionate about marketing, PPC and data
- Analytical with the ability to interpret data whilst possessing an excellent command of numbers
- Solution-orientated with the ability to adapt strategy and influence outcomes
- Positive attitude with an excellent work-ethic and self-motivation
- Good attention to details with the ability to plan work, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Great interpersonal and collaboration skills
- University Degree in Business or related field desirable
How to apply
Send over your up to date CV!
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested?
**** You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar ****
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend someone.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.