Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £40000 per annum + Employee Ownership Trust Scheme
2 months ago
Paid Search Account Director - Hybrid / Leeds - £40,000 - Vibrant offices - Rooftop Bar - Members Discounts - Social Events - Exclusive discounts on Food and Drink - Christmas Shut down - Employee Ownership Trust Scheme
As a Paid Search Account Director you will be responsible for implementing and managing the overall Paid Search media strategy for a key client. The client is based in the travel industry and operates on a global standing, providing a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to influence, shape and grow an ambitious client. In addition to the above you will also be tasked with managing, guiding and training Paid Performance Media Specialists in the international team. Working closely with the client to ensure full understanding of their business. You will also ensure the team are constantly at the forefront of industry development and when suitable test these new tactics or platforms for the clients. You will build, plan and implement the overall paid media strategy, prepare and manage Paid Search budgets and stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices and monitor competition whilst providing suggestions for improvement.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools and best practices
- 5 years minimum experience within Paid search, implementation, management and optimism
- Create a bullet proof strategy and approach, with processes for delivery to ensure accountability of specialists
- Fluent in SA360 and Google Adwords
- Work Directly on growing new business opportunities within search and wider digital channels for each market by providing tests and justifiable results
They are a hybrid agency that believe in shaping strategies from a 360 perspective. They utilize the strength of both online and offline channels to create campaigns that ensure clients are achieving the results they want. They focus on becoming experts in their field to create an integration for clients through collaboration with like minded partners, they feel partnerships offer more expertise, more creative ideas and a wider depth of experience and insight
- Flexible & Hybrid working - 3 days in the office 2 days remote
- Vibrant offices with break out areas, including an outdoor terrace
- Rooftop bar
- Members discount at the on-site café and rooftop bar
- Regular Social events
- Exclusive Food and Drink discounts
- Salary of up to £40,000
- 28 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Christmas period shut down
- Membership of the Employee Ownership Trust Scheme after a years' service
If you're an experienced Paid Search Account Director and looking to progress with an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive environment then look no further - this is the role for you!
Interviews for this role will be commencing shortly. To register your interest in time, please send your CV using the 'Apply' button now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.