£30000 - £35000 per annum
29 days ago
Vacancy: Paid Search Manager
As a paid search executive you'll be working closely with the PPC director on PPC strategy and implementation across a range of clients. You'll be responsible for dealing with senior stakeholders and will be involved in pitching for new business. You will also have 2 executives to manage and train.
- Be able to carry out comprehensive conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking for clients' PPC accounts
- Working knowledge of PPC, SEO, Web Analytics, CRO
- Be Google Ads qualified
- Be Google Analytics qualified
- Bing Ads Qualified
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (Setting up Goals, Ecommerce Tracking, Custom Dimensions etc)
- Possess good organisational skills and the proven ability to execute successful PPC strategies
An independent digital agency who have phenomenal staff retention- this is a business that people don't want to leave and many member of the team have worked there for 5-10 years. They offer great career progression opportunities as they would rather promote from within and nurture their own talent. They also have a real family-feel to the business and really look after the team.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.