Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Paid Social Manager - £35,000
plus, remote working, flexitime, 25 days holiday plus bank hols, access to online training platform, brand new central Manc office which is dog friendly!
2 days in the office per week in Central Manchester
They work with some of the world's greatest brands such as Unilever, Mars, Hasbro, Tesco and Playstation putting out some of the UK's most engaging online campaigns! With the added bonus of being a Google Premier Partner giving you top tier support and a bespoke online training platform!
Their office is just a stones throw from Deansgate within a 5-10 minute walk from Metrolink, Bus and Train stations as well as Manchester's busiest bars for Friday socials.
You will have the opportunity to join one of the UK's most driven Social Marketing teams working on collaborative campaigns managing large client budgets of up to £1million per month. They will give you a solid foundation to grow within the company with a bespoke progression plan and access 24/7 to an online learning platform keeping you up to date with the latest Paid Social trends.
- 2-3 years' experience within a Paid Social role or Digital Marketing Executive role focusing on Social accounts
- Working on larger marketing budgets
- Keen to learn and train with industry professionals that have been in the business for over 15+ years
- Demonstrate an active interest in your clients' business, marketplace and consumers
- Understand the role of Paid Social with different media channels and increasingly how they are becoming connected
- Display a helpful and positive attitude with a flexible outlook towards the duties of the role
- Enthusiasm towards social media and the wider digital landscape
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in all business situations
- Agile and able to prioritise tasks whilst keeping perspective of the bigger picture
- Ability to work as part of a team, sharing tasks and responsibility
- Remote working (2 days in office per week)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + birthday off!
- Bespoke training platform for personal/professional development
- Equipment provided
- Regular team socials
- Healthcare package
- Pension plan
- Season ticket loans
How to apply
Send over your up to date CV!
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested?
**** You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar ****
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend someone.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.