Up to US$140000 per annum + + Benefits
5 months ago
- Full medical and dental
- Remote working
Got your attention? An AWS, Azure, CyberArk PAM Engineer is urgently required for this opportunity with a global, brand name lifestyle company based in Downtown Austin. There aren't many roles around that offer this type of opportunity to shape the future of their cloud/security/architecture. Ideally you will be a mid-level, client-facing, cloud-savvy operator who will head up the PAM policy and infrastructure and managing the IAM team. You will not only have experience with IAM/PAM infrastructure, but will also be a capable technical communicator, excelling in developing relationships with client executives and ensuring goal execution.
Head of Cloud Services Role Requirements
- 5-7+ years designing and managing Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions
- 2+ years of experience leading software development projects with aggressive schedules
- Experience with AWS/Azure/CyberArk is highly preferred
- Proven experience of leading a team using SAFe
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in CompSci or comparable experience
This company is instantly recognizable both within and beyond their industry - they've won multiple "Best in Industry" awards and trade global exchanges. They're a fast-paced, exciting company to work for who offer a fantastic working environment and benefits package.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.