£50000 - £75000 per annum
24 days ago
Penetration Tester - Remote- up to £75,000
A prestigious Cyber deference organisation which works with a range of prestige clients in both the public and private sector is expanding and looking to hire Penetration testers to work on a range of offensive security projects.
The day to Day activities of the Penetration tester include
- Help to develop security tools and the newest cutting-edge technology for future use and implementation within the business and for use on client projects.
- Use your knowledge and experience to train people/colleagues and attend events to develop your professional community
- Perform detailed tests on infrastructure, application, mobile and hardware giving you the chance to broaden your skillset or develop it further.
It is essential for the Penetration Tester to have
- Broad cyber-security knowledge (red teaming, blue teaming)
- Experience reporting findings to clients through both a written report and conversation (Preferable but not essential)
- Offensive security certifications such as OSCP OR CRT (preferable)
- Good written and verbal communication
- Keen to further knowledge within offensive security e.g. CTF, HacktoBox, Further Reading, Lab work etc.
- Ability to perform different penetration tests e.g. applications or infrastructure
Reasons to apply for this role include
- Opportunity to work with prestige clients including the Bank of England and Lloyds of London
- Possibility of remote working
- Opportunity to gain experience with advanced security tools
- Opportunity to work with a faster growing organisation
First round interviews are now being booked, send in your CV for a confidential discussion
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.