£90000 - £90001 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Penetration Tester
Salary: £40-90K DoE
Location: Fully Remote
I am looking for Penetration Testers for various UK government agencies on a permanent basis. I am looking for individuals with minimum 2 years' experience for a range of roles. If you've got 2 years or 20 years' experience, if you're relatively junior or senior, we've got something for you!
- Excellent pen-testing/ethical hacking skills and experience in application and infrastructure domains at a minimum.
- Wider SDL activities such as threat/attack modelling and design review
- Understanding of network security architecture
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Penetration Tester
- Preferably one of the following certs/qualifications: CRT,CSTM, OSCP
- Willing to undergo UK Security Clearance
- Has lived in the UK for over 5 years
- Completion of manual test ranging from Web App through to Mobile
- Consulting with clients to ensure that all pre-test plans are excited to a high standard
- Working closely with the DevSecOps, Architect and Engineering teams to ensure that tests are completed within the CI/CD pipeline
- Working with Linux and Windows operating systems with your tests.
- Completing any vulnerabilities reports to go alongside your test results
- Working with global team and external entities to lead and deliver Security Assurance services
- Supplementing automated assessment techniques with manual security assessment approaches
- Communicating security issues identified and mitigation/remediation options to development community
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.