US$90000 - US$120000 per annum + Considerable benefits
3 months ago
My client is a Global Security Consultancy who deliver Best Practise Security Solutions for their clients. As part of this Industry respected Threat and Vulnerability Team you will gain first-hand experience on delivering leading Security Testing measures and an opportunity to improve on them, furthering your own knowledge in the process
- Manage Pen Testing Projects to help improve Efficiency and overall service to clients
- Act as a Consultant to clients addressing their concerns and explaining the correct course of actions
- Carry out complex Pen Tests across Web Applications, Networks and Wireless Technologies
- Contribute to the advancements of the companies current offerings
Tech Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ Years in a hands on Pen Testing role
- Full working knowledge of KALI Linux or other relevant tech
- Direct Client Facing experience
- Red Team and Social Engineering experience are essential
- Industry Certifications are preferred but not essential
As part of this team you will get access to and experience on some of the leading technologies on the market and on top of that you will be working with some of the World's leading brands.
My client has a very special culture that breeds success and encourages advancement. Your work will be appreciated, your success will be celebrated and likewise you will take pride in the success of others.
Competitive compensation with a benefits package that protects you and your loved ones and allows you to pursue career growth with tuition reimbursement along with generous PTO to encourage time with family and relaxation
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.