Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
17 days ago
Vacancy: Client Services Manager- Performance Marketing
Reporting into the head of client services you'll be responsible for the account management, growth, retention and strategic management of several key clients across all performance marketing channels.
- 7+ years in an accounts-based role
- Solid understanding of performance marketing and managing integrated campaigns. This role would suit a seasoned practitioner that is looking to transition into a more commercial role - focused on strategy and client growth
- Strong understanding across Paid, Earned and Owned
- Highly analytical with a solid understanding around the key dependencies to trading online
- Ability to analyse reports and large data sets highlighting key trends
- Ability to simplify complex information into actionable insights
- Experience working with performance marketing teams and a blend of onshore/offshore delivery teams
- Proven experience managing and growing a P&L
A multi-award winning digital agency based in central Leeds. Recently aquired by another agency this is a business who really are going somewhere. They're growing quickly and are looking for ambitious people who want to jump on the journey with them.
They offer a clear progression path and a great company culture so that you can enjoy going to work every day!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.