Manchester, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £28000 per annum + Additional Benefits
23 days ago
Personal Assistant (Manchester)
Salary - up to £28,000 DOE, Plus additional Benefits
Why Join Oscar?
Listed 5th on Best Companies Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2021, of which we have been listed the Number 1 Small Recruitment Company, as well as being recognised as the fastest growing recruitment agency in the Northwest!
We are leading specialists within the Technology and Digital sector across UK, USA, and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth - last year 87% increase in Turnover and 40% growth in staff.
You will get all the tools you need to be a success and be surrounded by those on the same mission as you!
We are modern! We use data and stats to help but do not measure you by archaic KPI's like hours on the phone - we work out what good looks like for YOU & your market and we help you consistently achieve. We utilise personal branding, digital touchpoints and techniques fit for 2021; we still love making phone-calls too though.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people
This is an exciting position that will suit someone who has experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, efficiency is key to success in this role, we crave someone who can showcase reliability when it comes to organising processes and making sure things run super smooth for our Manchester office!
Structure will be your forte, as you will look to support our directors and CEO on a variety of different tasks ensuring structure for them each day.
Due to the increasing growth of Oscar UK, there is an urgent need for us to hire an experienced office personal assistant who has supported senior stakeholders up to CEO level previously.
This position will suit someone with at least 2 years' experience within a similar role who is looking to further develop their skills and expertise in an ambitious & people centric business.
- Coordinating travel arrangements for overseas and UK travel, including preparation of itineraries
- Organising and maintaining manual filing and creating electronic files on internal systems
- Picking up the phone, dealing with enquiries and transitioning calls and taking messages appropriately
- Organising meetings, conferences, video/presentation, or internal/external meetings. This includes negotiating commercial arrangements with venues as appropriate
- Processing incoming post, taking action/responding where appropriate
- Collating reports and document packs ahead of meetings
- Advising staff/reception of visitor arrivals, greeting visitors
- organising provision of refreshments, filling up coffee machine/putting fruit out
- Taking minutes or notes at meetings as required
- Conducting ad-hoc research as requested
- Fulfilling other secretarial and administrative tasks as required
- Assisting with processing staff expenses
- Project and event coordination/Book work incentive trips and general incentives
You also get:
- A leading Smartphone
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Flexi-hours & some WFH options - we are embracing the "new norm"
- Study support
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- Friday finish from 1pm-4pm
- Fresh fruit daily
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted health club membership
- On-site fitness sessions
Hit apply now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.