Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum
12 days ago
Greenfield project with the ability to collaborate with a sociable team right in the heart of Manchester City Centre and a stones throw away from major public transport links!
This company are looking for passionate developers who are after a big challenge and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty! You will be building robust high performance web applications such Symfony and Laravel alongside the Lead developer. They are on the hunt for an individual that is adaptable and can work in a fast paced environment with ease. Due to the nature of this project you will be able to have a real impact from day 1 in making key decisions for the technology roadmap.
This really is an exciting business to get involved with and it says a lot when employees have stayed with them for 10+ years because they genuinely enjoy coming into work every single day! They offer a relaxed working environment with regular team socials and bonus incentives. It is important to them that you are constantly engaged and challenged in your role to ensure you are progressing in your career.
They are ideally looking for expertise in the following technologies however don't worry if you aren't ticking every single box:
- Experience working with modern, OOP, PHP + Composer
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Zend, etc) - Symfony experience being a huge plus.
- Experience working with RDBMS such as MySQL/Postgres
- Strong knowledge of Git
- Experience working with CI/CD technologies
- Experience with TDD
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS or GCP
- Experience with docker/kubernetes
- Any experience in NodeJS and with modern JS tooling and frameworks, e.g. npm/yarn + React/Vue will be highly beneficial
- Any experience in Python would be ideal
Interviews for this role will be commencing immediately so please apply now with your latest CV. If you know anyone that may be suitable we do offer a referral fee for any successful recommendations.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.