£40000 - £45000 per annum
13 days ago
Mid-Level PHP Developer- Bristol/home based- 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays)- Flexible Working
Techno, pop, rock, RnB… if you love your tunes this one could be for you!
Calling all music lovers...want to partner with ambitious names to help them connect with their audience? To join a company where their aim is to create significant work? Can you also keep a level head when the production server gets a 500 error? Then this one is for you!
Are you a mid-level PHP Developer ready to join the expanding team of an established brand agency in Bristol? This is a full-service agency, with a large proportion of the work being digital. Working with clients ranging from large corporates to local and challenger brands, you'll creates sites to help them become heard above the noise.
Experience of CraftCMS is ideal, but not essential- with the right support you'll pick it up in no time!
Your day to day will be typically spent completing CMS builds/ Backend frontend, supporting tasks and enhancements to the current CraftCMS roster, occasionally work on the Drupal sites, API integrations and hosting infrastructure monitoring/support.
This is a hybrid role- working from the office will be required from time-to-time, but you have the option to work from the office or from home!
- Contemporary PHP
- HTML5/ CSS3
- An eye for creative!
- Vue js
- PHP Frameworks (Laravel, Symphony or similar)
- Twig Templating
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you?
- Annual pay reviews
- Annual bonus scheme after first 12-months of employment
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Christmas shut down period of 3 or 4 days (without any deduction for your annual holiday entitlement)
- Your birthday off (if it falls on a weekend, the nearest Friday/Monday off)
- Optional additional unpaid holiday
- Flexible working
- Training & development opportunities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Great working environment
- Regular team events
- Free eye tests plus a contribution towards cost of glasses/lens
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.