Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£25000 - £50000 per annum + competitive
about 1 month ago
- Use existing PHP Frameworks and build new ones
- Utilise all resources effectively to make sure code is not duplicated and all works efficiently
- Make sure code is scalable and future proof so that it is easy to understand and build on
- Create specification documents
- Create functional interfaces based on design specification documents
- Have a knowledge of Developments in the industry to ensure that we do well and stay competitive in the market
- Effectively predict and make good use of time
- You must be able to communicate complex technical solutions to varying audiences
- Have a conscientious attitude to work and high attention to detail
- Be a team player
- Manage tasks and time effectively
- Constantly learn and adapt to new approaches and technologies
- Naturally solve challenging problems
- Continually strive for quality
- Experience of working within a fast moving team and environment
- Proactive nature
- Ability to develop skill sets in other areas of development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platforms and services
My client prides themselves on being at the forefront of innovation and creativity and are also highly proud of the investment that they make into their employees. Company culture is highly important to them and they are known for supporting people through times of need- whilst delivering fantastic solutions, getting the job done and expanding at a rapid pace. Due to their success, they are used globally by businesses and work hard to stat competitive in the market which they deliver. As a result, their Developers are commercially aware and keep up to date with the news and continue to learn and Develop. They are home to some of the most talented and inventive IT professionals that exist and nurture talent whilst providing opportunity with great training. With a family feel and supportive nature that runs through the office, it is no surprise that most employees are not only colleagues but friends. Regularly attending technology conferences and playing with innovative solutions, you will get the opportunity to be exposed to some exciting and creative projects whilst always being 'on top' of the latest technologies. The company have high staff retention rates, a 'family' feel environment and are known for having great scope in terms of career progression and growth- what they are looking for is someone to grow and thrive with them.
They offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where every team member's opinion is valued. You will have the opportunity to progress rapidly in your career and have a real impact on the on-going growth of the business within a collaborative environment, whilst expanding your skillset and working amongst well-known professionals.
If you are a creative and passionate developer with valuable transferable skills and experience of working within an AGILE environment, then this is the role for you!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.