Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £45001 per annum
2 months ago
Are you a talented PHP Developer who would like to see the impact you are having on a daily basis?
This is a unique role offering the opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table and utilise the very latest technologies. You will be working in a brand new office based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. This will be working in a small brand new team initially with plans to expand the team to 7 Developers in the near future. They are looking for enthusiastic individuals to work on new and exciting projects. It will be essential for you to have a willingness to learn new technologies and work collaboratively in a team.
PHP Developer role requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role utilising PHP
- Experience working with MVC frameworks including Laravel - CodeIgniter will be a bonus too!
- An understanding of a RESTful API and how to build one.
- Git (Version Control) and GitFlow
- An understanding of TDD (BDD too is a bonus)
Any experience in the following will be highly beneficial but not essential:
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- An understanding of using a CI/CD pipelines
- MySQL experience including indexing, normalization and optimization.
- Linux experience including NGINX and PHP configurations
- Knowledge of the SMS or Telecommunications business
In return the company offer a flexible working environment with early Friday finishes and access to training resources to make sure you are constantly progressing in your career.
Interviews for this role will be commencing immediately so please now with your latest CV.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.