£35000 - £40000 per annum
11 days ago
The technology stack for this role is listed below, you are however not required to have experience in all areas as it is more important to them that you eager to learn and expand your skills further!
- Experience with MVC frameworks, such as Laravel or similar
- Object-orientated code using SOLID principles/ design patterns
- Working knowledge of version control software e.g. Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment would allow you to hit the ground running
- Relational database experience - MySQL preferred
- Experience of using Google Analytics would be a bonus
- Linux/ Unix command line knowledge
- Experience of conducting A/B tests
- Mobile website development experience would be beneficial
- Experience of working on large scale websites would be ideal
It is no surprise that this company have high staff retention as not only will you be working with the latest technologies and expanding your skills every single day but you will also be rewarded with an extensive benefits package and on-going training opportunities.
Interviews for this role will be commencing immediately so please apply now with your latest CV. If you know someone that may be suitable we do offer a referral fee for any successful recommendations.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.