£32000 - £48000 per annum + Competitive
27 days ago
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to get amongst a group of passionate and talented people that are all about creating innovative solutions- in a competitive market with a company who are disrupting it! You will be a part of a dynamic and vibrant environment which holds loads of good will - that all collaboratively work in a collective way. As well as learning loads of new skills in a fast-paced environment, you will have the opportunity to work in a 21st century style of flexible - with a bring your dog to work policy! You will never get bored with a fast-paced environment, annual salary reviews and bonus, and optional requests box for any other benefits that you require!
As a Full Stack PHP Developer, you will join a reputable company working on their specialist bespoke software. Developing projects from the ground up in a greenfield-style environment, you will work alongside other Software Engineers to ensure the design, delivery and implementation of all projects in line with the customer vision and all responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner. From web applications to working on their specialist platform product, the variety in this role is endless! You will play an integral part in engaging in a collaborative customer journey, that is focussed on achieving the overall project objectives whilst ensuring a positive customer experience - all whilst 'playing with' technologies to find the best solution for the job!
- Support and mentor more Junior Engineers, by driving completion of high-quality projects
- Contribute to the businesses' PHP strategy
- Assist in managing the delivery of technical projects; strategy, decision making, client support, estimations etc.
- Manage time estimations and also identify/resolve completion risks
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer needs by leading technical discussions
- Adhere to and shape best coding practices
- Create specification documents
- Consistently work towards developing technical skills
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in the market
- Work with the team to continue to develop and define processes and procedures to improve working practises
- Laravel another MVC Framework
- Version Control
Desirable: React/VueJS and Docker
In the 15 years that they've been established, they've invested a lot of time into their company culture and the respect for their employees is highly important to them. They review benefits on an annual basis, with the intentions of always getting better and better. The management have been noted as 'supportive and friendly', where everyone is on the same page. They have a collective positive attitude which reflects from every employee, to every customer that they work with. They are known for supporting people through times of need- whilst delivering fantastic solutions, getting the job done with a 'work hard, play hard' culture, whilst continuing to grow and expand at a rapid pace. Lastly, they recognise that your time with them is not just about delivering exceptional projects - but also developing yourself as a professional. In return for your efforts, you will receive personal development plans with yearly salary reviews. You will also be provided with a strong opportunity to join a bunch of bright minds where you will continue to grow, learn and excel in a hub of talent. They are home to some of the most talented and inventive IT professionals that exist and nurture talent whilst providing opportunity with great training. You will always be 'on top' will the opportunities provided, attending technology conferences, and playing with innovative solutions.
The company have high staff retention rates, a 'family' feel environment and are known for having great scope in terms of career progression and growth- what they are looking for is someone to grow and thrive with them.
- 5 hours a week - Core working hours 10-4
- Remote working days
- Bring your dog to work
- 3% Pension Contribution (8% with yours)
- Single Private healthcare (You can add family members with an additional cost)
- 3 x Annual Salary life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days holiday
- Annual salary and bonus scheme
- 50% off gym membership
- Exclusive discounts
- Formal flexible working requests
- Free fruit and biscuits
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.