£20000 - £22000 per annum
9 days ago
PMO Assistant | Retail | up to £22,000 |Hybrid Working (West Yorkshire)
My client, retail organisation, based in West Yorkshire, are looking for someone with experience tracking deliverables against a schedule, uploading and properly filing deliverables, and creating project documentation.
- Experience in creating project documentation
- Tracking documentation deliverables for multiple Project Managers.
- Following up with team members regarding deliverables.
- Posting documentation on a SharePoint Server.
- Interfacing with customers.
- Managing project financials
- Organizing photos and archive documentation.
- Other administrative and documentation tasks as needed
- Excellent use of excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, manipulating data)
- Knowledge and use of CA PPM
- Knowledge of financial reporting, able to forecast, report on numbers (GP) as a BM/AM would (these days PC's have to report numbers for all our projects to higher management)
- Able to prepare Change Orders - report new cost, rev and budgets
- Great at documentation (PMO is very documentation driven)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, IT, or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in and around information technology systems integration projects.
- Working exposure to project management.
- Good working knowledge with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding of financial processes, and an ability to understand, analyze and create financial reports
- Working knowledge of both the theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Ability to work independently and aggressively track to project timelines
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well with customers and co-workers
- Experience in leading and influencing small teams
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.