Leeds, West Yorkshire
4 days ago
Vacancy: Senior PPC Executive
Working closely with the PPC Manager you'll be involved in both PPC strategy and implementation for a range of clients from retail to FMCG. You'll be responsible for optimising and evolving campaigns to deliver profitable results. You'll also have the opportunity to develop some paid social campaigns.
- 1-2+ years of hands-on PPC experience
- Proficient knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel
- Strong analytical skills with experience using Google Analytics
- Proactive problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn, research and take initiative
- Excellent time/task and organisational management skills
You'll be joining a digital agency based in the heart of Leeds. They have a great company culture and offer flexible working options to their team as well as great company benefits. This is a company that will really treat you as an adult and will trust you to fit you work around your life rather than the other way around.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.