Altrincham, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Vacancy: PPC Manager
As a PPC Manager you'll be working closely with the Head of Paid Media to help grow out the paid search department. You'll be responsible for PPC strategy and implementation across a number of accounts and will be training more junior members of the paid search team.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to confidently liaise with multiple teams;
- Analytical, insightful and able to draw key points from data analysis;
- Knowledge of any other digital marketing channels advantageous, but not essential;
- Comfortable using Google ads, Google analytics, and social media advertising platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- 1-2 years' experience of managing Google Ads accounts;
A digital agency that dares to be different. This business was set up as they saw a gap in the market for a results-focused agency who put clients. They will cut out all the usual media b***s**t to give a pure focus on making their clients more money. They have a driven determination to be the best at what they do and their results speak for themselves. Fast-growing as a business this is a place where you can really thrive and progress in your career.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.