Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Employee Ownership Trust Scheme
about 1 month ago
PPC Manager - Hybrid - Leeds - £50,000 - Rooftop Terrace & Bar - Exclusive Discounts - Company Socials - Christmas shut down
As a PPC Manager you will be managing our UK portfolio of clients and managing a young, enthusiastic team of PPC Analysts. You will be responsible for innovation, driving performance and growing a team. You will ensure that delivery is of the highest standard. Your role will be diverse, in that you will also work with non-paid media colleagues, to deliver the perfect advertising solution for clients, focused around meticulous planning, campaign performance and strong reporting. You are an innovator, with the ability to effectively execute and analyse campaigns, continuously looking for opportunities to improve performance and ensure attribution cross-channel is understood. Being able to decode digital jargon for clients who need to understand digital within the wider remit of advertising and marketing. The ability to manage upwards to your Group Head and Directors is as important as being able to manage downwards to your analysts, to ensure all campaigns and advertising executions are on point.
- You will have a minimum 3 years' experience across Paid Search
- You have Facebook Platform Certifications
- You have the ability to train junior analysts and guide them
- You have an in-depth understanding of technology and the ability to evaluate new tools and processes
- A proven track record of operational delivery
- Present to clients in such a way as to demonstrate an understanding of their PPC media campaigns and how this fits in with their overall media activity
Their vision is Distinctly Different from the rest. They are about people - chemistry - knowledge - solid work and delivery.
They consider themselves as a brave, unique business. They use their many years of collective industry experience, from across various fields and disciplines, to be the very best in the field. They have the support of an impressive roster of clients who trust them with their business. Integrity and Passion underpin these very important relationships, which they value as highly as their clients do.
- Salary of up to £50,000 Doe
- Flexible and Hybrid working model
- Vibrant offices with luxury break out areas
- Rooftop terrace including Bar!
- Members discount at onsite amenities
- Regular company socials and events
- Exclusive Food and Drinks discounts
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Christmas Period shutdown
- Membership of the Employee Ownership Trust Scheme after a years' service
If you're an experienced PPC Manager and looking to progress with an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive environment then look no further - this is the role for you!
Interviews for this role will be commencing shortly. To register your interest in time, please send your CV using the 'Apply' button now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.