Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vacancy: Paid Search Manager
As a paid search manager you will be responsible for paid search strategy, implementation and account management across a number of E-Commerce clients. You'll be working closely with the head of paid media to train and develop more junior members of the team.
- 3+ years' experience in paid search
- Google AdWords & Bing qualified
- Creation & implementation of audience-first strategies
- Second-to-none best practice
- Demonstrable experience of creating, implementing and optimising complex paid search strategies
- Able to manage medium-large client budgets (£100k+ p/m cumulatively across multiple clients)
- Experience of managing b2b & b2c, eCommerce & lead-gen paid search campaigns
- Experience of managing Youtube & GDN campaigns as a compliment to search activity
A fast-growing independent digital agency in central Manchester specialising on E-Commerce clients. The business are really focused on the training and development of their staff. They love hiring ambitious people who have a genuine interest in digital and want to go on courses to develop their skills.
They are a friendly and social team who want to work hard together and celebrate their success with social events but they also offer a relaxed approach to work with flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.