Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£25000 - £35001 per annum + pension,30 days holiday
3 months ago
PPC Manager- Newcastle - 35k
We are looking for a PPC specialist to join the growing digital marketing team. You will be responsible for the paid elements of clients integrated, multi-channel campaigns. You must be passionate for all paid search marketing and draw on all appropriate options to drive results. The client base of this agency spans high street names, blue chip brands and sector leading niche industries. Innovation underpins this agency and you will be vital in ensuring the agency keeps in line with the best and newest industry practices.
- Play a leading role in strategic discussions about how paid can solve client's business challenges and drive marketing performance.
- Understand client's objectives and develop multi channel and multi stage paid strategies to support them.
- Contribute to the new business process by reviewing and critiquing prospective clients paid activity and creating compelling sales collateral.
- Generate effective PPC ad copy and work closely with the Design team to develop supportive creative concepts.
- Researching keywords and user behaviour to tailor campaigns to customer stage and need.
- Devise and implement multi channel strategies which may include: multiple audiences across the display network, text adds and multi platform paid social.
- Implementation of multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and campaign performance.
- Develop bid management strategies to optimise ad position, cost per click and cost per conversion.
A successful and growing agency with a proven track record of garnering long-term client relationships by creating and executing digital strategies. You will be part of a collaborative culture, working in a relaxed, yet focused, open plan office, surrounded by like minded creative and technical professionals all committed to adding value to the client campaigns and projects, delivering results for the agency's clients and further developing the agency's proposition and competitive edge. Benefits include flexitime, company socials, 30 days holiday and more!
Apply today to unlock these amazing benefits and working lifestyle!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.