Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
PPC Specialist - Manchester
~£40,000 - Manchester
A leading UK travel company with a sizable customer demand growth are searching for a PPC Specialist in Manchester! They operate 25 key customer brands and boast their best year ever in 2020.
About you - PPC Specialist
You'll be joining a rapidly growing team full of Digital Marketing enthusiasts who are results driven in a competitive sector. They have an established Paid Search team who manage and optimise large scale high-spend paid search accounts.
Your role will be a hybrid working position with flexible remote working days.
What you'll need
- A love of all things digital marketing
- Experience of managing large paid search budgets, either in-house or agency
- Great knowledge of Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- An excellent understanding of bid management platforms such as Google Search Ads 360, Adobe Ad Cloud, Kenshoo or Marin
- An understanding of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Ideally, you're Google Ads certified
- You're passionate about travel
- Ideally, you'll have had some experience of working within leisure/travel, but this isn't a show stopper
- Early finish Fridays
- Birthday off every year
- Flexitime/Flexible working
- Remote working
- Company socials
- Company pension scheme
How to apply
Send over your up to date CV!
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested?
**** You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar ****
Email email@example.com to recommend someone.
PPC Specialist - Cardiff
~£35,000 - Cardiff plus 31 days holiday, early finish Friday's, remote working/hybrid working, Christmas shutdown, flexible hours, free on site parking, equipment and birthday off!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.