Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £65000 per annum
23 days ago
Vacancy: Principal .NET Developer
Location: Fully remote
Industry: Digital Agency / IT & Internet
Package: up to £65,000 (DOE), fully remote, flexible hours, training and progression
You would be joining an award-winning team that is enthusiastic about technology, using their curiosity to produce innovative solutions to complex challenges, all working together on a single shared vision of making a difference. They ensure that their digital transformations act as enablers to deliver positive change for both the business and to peoples everyday lives.
Maintaining a good work-life balance and looking after each employee to make sure they can reach their full potential by offering a clear career path and on-going training opportunities is extremely important to them.
Here is an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to join a well-established team of around 30 people. The companies head office is in Newcastle upon Tyne however fully remote working is available.
You would be working closely with both client-side developers and the creative team to implement and develop complex, interactive and data-driven websites.
- Design and development of C# ASP.NET (MVC) solutions.
- Design and development of content management solutions using the Umbraco CMS or Sitecore.
- Writing and executing unit tests.
- Provide technical support for existing applications.
- Assist with customer support.
- Proactively keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends in software
- NET (MVC)
- Umbraco CMS
- Azure (Desirable)
- Experience developing with Visual Studio
- Experience of source control systems such as SVN and Git.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.