Bonus + Stock
25 days ago
- Ensures system and data architectures are utilizing existing design patterns to develop future state technology solutions and data capabilities.
- Builds data reference architectures, patterns, and best practices that drive architectural alignment across the enterprise.
- Researches, enforces, and drives the adoption of design patterns throughout the enterprise and evangelizes best practices for solution design and development.
- Working collaboratively with teams across the company, leads efforts in identifying, rationalizing, and solidifying solution design requirements and where deficiencies are found, researches and establishes new standards, methodologies, and processes.
- Expert level knowledge and demonstrated ability to lead a large scale, multi-million-dollar Data and Analytics, BI, and MDM architecture programs.
- Ability to develop and implement enterprise level Data Architecture strategies and capabilities.
- Provide direction on the when using data streaming, ETL, MQ, or batch service design patterns are appropriate.
- Drives the preparation and presentation of information architecture strategy through analysis of industry trends and future technology advances. Mentors less experienced architects.
- Drives the establishment of architecture and development standards formally presenting them through the Architecture Review Council (ARC) and Technology Review Council (TRC).
- Drives software, application, and infrastructure rationalization for the data domain at the enterprise level.
- Partners with other areas to manage risk within the organization through establishing reusable frameworks, processes, and methodologies
- Being an ambassador of Enterprise Architecture develops the vision, principles, and goals of the EA organization.
- Develops executive presentations, solutions design documentation, and point of view technology white papers formally presenting them to executives, management, and employees throughout the company. Mentors less experienced architects.
- Develop strong business relationships with other IT departments and assist less experienced architect with developing business relationships skills.
- Represents the bank by actively participating in outside civic and community affairs, business and industry-related organizations, and other professional activities as appropriate.
- Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Maintains contact with vendors, industry peers, and professional associations to keep informed of existing and evolving industry standards and technologies
- Bachelors' degree required.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in working as a data solution architect role in a large enterprise
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in a data integration developer or BI developer role
- 5+ years of experience building data warehouses and data marts/reporting marts on a hybrid or cloud architecture
- 5+ years of experience working with data warehousing concepts, dimensional modeling, Star and snowflake schemas
- 5+ years of experience in on premise and cloud integration and ETL platforms and frameworks (e.g. Informatica, SAP Data Objects, python, IBM, Dell, Oracle, Mulesoft, Flume, Scoop, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in leadership roles either as a direct manager or matrix manager leading technical resources Minimum 2 years cloud implementation experience (Azure and/or AWS)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Senior Enterprise Architect or comparable senior management role.
Skills and Knowledge Needed to Succeed
- Large-scale enterprise implementation experience including architecture and design of modern web, mobile, and integration (cloud/on-premise) platforms
- Ability to interpret functional requirements, perform system analysis, and provide architectural expertise with a focus on Data Architecture
- Prior experience and a deep understanding in developing Data Architecture design patterns
- Experience with evaluating Big Data and Advanced Analytics technologies
- Understanding of Modern Data Warehouse and Data Modeling Concepts
- Experience with various ingestion patterns for large data sets Experience with Open Source and NoSQL technologies (e.g. Cosmos DB, Couchbase, Cassandra) at an Enterprise level
- Experience in designing big data lake for data integration from enterprise wide applications/systems
- Lambda architecture for ingestion including real-time streaming technologies (Kafka, Spark Streaming)
- Knowledge about data replication, data masking, and performance factors
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills is required.
- Experience with Agile development methodology including Scrum, XP, FDD, TDD, and SAFe.
- Enterprise experience with API management toolsets, DevOps, server infrastructure, network infrastructure, caching methodologies, information security, and database technologies
- More than 15 years of experience in business application design, development, installation, and modification in a customer-facing environment.
- TOGAF certification, Zachman framework understanding, and C4 Model knowledge required.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.