US$80000 - US$100000 per annum
6 days ago
The Company & Role:
This rapidly growing player in the C&I solar space helps local schools, governments, and businesses contribute to sustainability and save money in the process. They have aggressive expansion goals and were recently named as one of Inc. Magazine's 500 Fastest-Growing Companies in the U.S.
As Procurement Engineer, you will work closely with the Director of Supply Chain to develop supply chain infrastructure & strategy and support project development, procurement, and inventory & logistics.
Who you are:
- 1 year of procurement experience in the renewables or energy industry
- Experienced in supplier negotiations and project management
- Proficient with project management, procurement, and accounting software platforms
- Excited to join a young team and play a key role in building it from the ground up
- Clear communicator & excellent organizational skills
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.