£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Product Delivery Manager (Software focus) - Hybrid Working, Employee Owned!
Based near Warrington, the company are SaaS for, within the global logistics and shipping industry. This role has been created due their growth and success within a global and secure industry.
You will be responsible for devising, managing and implementing the product roadmap for delivery of specialist software products. You will be turning product ideas into substantial software, informing stakeholders throughout the process.
The goal is to help their engineering team shift from a reactive to a proactive state.
- Product ownership or project management in a digital context.
- Management and implementation of a product roadmap
- Backlog management
- Stakeholder management (Internal and External)
- Knowledge of the SDLC
- Management of software engineers/developers
- Ability to work within and help create a motivated team environment
Benefits to you:
- Hybrid working (2 days in their offices near Warrington)
- Employee owned business (This role will see you eligible for a profit share scheme after 12 months of service)
- Flexi time (Option to start and finish work Earlier/Later than core hours)
If you're interested in this role please apply or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.